Monday, July 13, 2015

Bye, Bye Braces!

Today was the day she has long been waiting for! Today, the braces came off!


She has been counting down the months, weeks, days, and minutes leading up to this monumental day!  Over four years ago, we were told that she was going to need braces because of one crazy tooth! Now, after one impacted tooth, one oral surgery, a couple of extracted baby molars, one chain, multiple colors (many of which were patriotic!), and too many to count adjustment visits, she has perfectly perfect teeth!  Which of course, match her perfectly perfect personality!

The best thing about today - the crazy smiles have abounded.  The best thing about the last 4+ years, the crazy smiles never stopped!  Love this girlie!



Today's quotes from the braces-free girl:

"My lips don't know where to go or what to do!"
"I'm just teething all my food!"
"Hey Ma, my teeth still feel all slippery and I still have no braces."
"My tongue's just sliding all over the place."
"I've got naked teeth!"



No comments:

Post a Comment