Monday, August 21, 2017

It's the small things...


Those that know me well, know that details really matter to me! My brain is just wired to see the tiny details of situations and recognize how much thought and love one must have put into creating that situation, that scenario, that event when all the details are covered. I recognize it and I appreciate it, especially when someone has gone to the trouble of covering all the details for something special for me.





So, when I see that this big, wide world is chocked full of meticulous, minute details around every corner of nature, I am just humbled! Humbled to think that this not-created-by-accident world, was created to function like clock work everyday but is also filled with a crazy amount of details just for me! Details that I can sit back and enjoy and take pleasure in knowing that someone cared enough about me to know that I would love it! I just get goosebumps...




Today, was one of those detail events. I mean, yeah, I get that there's a sun in the sky and it keeps me warm and its light gives us life. I appreciate that there is a moon that lights the night sky and does more beyond that. But I adore that God thought so much about me that he said, "Wouldn't it be really cool if they crossed paths and created this awesome shadow and light at the same time!?!"  



I mean was it really necessary? I don't think so, they function fine without this detail. But because of it, I just know deep in the depths of my heart that he cares that I love details! And they are all around in nature... constant reminders that He loves being involved in the small things of my life.






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way of seeing and appreciating the world around us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete